Respect for every person's individual dignity and rights is a core tenet of the Ecoener ethos. As such, and in response to the present circumstances brought on by Covid-19, we have tightened the health and safety measures in our offices and across our facilities.
This is part of our ongoing commitment to providing a decent, safe and healthy workplace for all the people who make up Ecoener.
From the onset of the global health crisis, and in accordance with recommendations issued by the World Health Organisation and various governments and healthcare authorities, Ecoener established protocols to safeguard the health of our workforce and all those visiting our offices and facilities. To this end, a person has been assigned to ensure that the company's Covid-19 protocols are effectively implemented.
Office entry protocol for external visitors:
- Everyone who visits the Ecoener office will have their temperature taken.
- An FFP2 mask must be worn and will be provided by Ecoener if visitors do not have their own.
- Any letters, packages or other items that are delivered to the office will be placed in a UV-C light sterilisation closet; an ultraviolet system disinfects the surfaces of objects placed inside.
Ecoener has also defined an internal protocol for all employees:
- FFF2 masks must be worn at all times in all offices, and each week a new mask will be provided to each employee.
- Personal protective measures should be followed: frequent hand washing; avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth; and keep a two-metre distance between individuals.
- Antiseptic gels, masks and gloves have been provided to everyone at Ecoener.
Protective measures in the office:
- Ozone machines have been installed and are programmed to run three hours at night, leaving a wide window of time before office staff arrive.
- There is a UV-C sanitising closet with an ultraviolet light system that disinfects the surfaces of the objects put inside.
- Air purifiers have been installed in every room of the office.
- There is also office-wide permanent ventilation; every area in the office has at least one window.
- Every morning, each employee's temperature is taken with an infrared thermometer.
- All workstations are positioned two metres apart.
- Antiseptic gel dispensers are available at the entrance and in the lavatories.
- A disinfectant floor mat has been placed at the main entrance.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all spaces and surfaces in the office have been intensified.
In addition to the above measures, Ecoener provides every employee with regular saliva PCR tests in order to safeguard the health of the individual employee and the company as a whole. A training and communication exercise has also been undertaken to communicate the measures that have been adopted and remind employees that we must continue following the protocols to avoid further infections.[soliloquy id="2312"]